Originally Posted by Blizzard (Official Forums)
- Threat generation for all tanks has been increased to 500%, up from 300%. This applies to warriors in Defensive Stance, death knights in Blood Presence, druids in Bear Form, and paladins with Righteous Fury.
- Vengeance should no longer be generated when damage is fully absorbed by damage shields. When the shield breaks from damage or damage is partially absorbed, the amount of Vengeance generated is equal to the full amount of damage taken (including the damage absorbed.)
- More information can be found in our latest Dev Watercooler.
Dungeons & Raids
- Occu’thar has come into a larger supply of PvE gear than he previously possessed.
- Hell Hounds should now be nigh impossible for a single player to kill.
- The Grab Bag dropped by all Firelands bosses should now occasionally contain Crystallized Firestones in Heroic difficulty.
- Baleroc should now always choose Inferno Blade the first time he casts Blades of Baleroc.
- Beth’tilac now does slightly less damage on normal difficulty.
- The explosion damage radius of each Magma Meteor just before Lord Rhyolith should now more closely match their spell effect visuals.
- Volcanoes should no longer emit plumes of smoke while they are dormant.
- Concussive Stomp should no longer knock nearby players back.
- Magma Flow lines are now 30 yards long, down from 40 yards.
- Rhyolith now activates volcanoes less often on normal difficulty.
- Stepping on an active volcano now removes 16 stacks of armor, up from 10.
Majordomo Fandral Staghelm
- All threat generated in this encounter has been reduced in Heroic difficulty.
- Ragnaros’s Sons of Flame should now be immune to silence effects.
- Shannox, Riplimb and Rageface have all had their damage reduced slightly on normal difficulty.
- Players should now be able to keep the Quest Giver buff from the quest Welcome to the Machine in Hillsbrad Foothills.
Looking to make more WoW gold?
World of Warcraft In-game Leveling Guides